Version 2.0.1 of ADTPro has been released. This version has a fix that is important for users with native RS-232 serial ports (though they’re getting more and more rare all the time). There’s also some help for our friends that are trying to tune their audio settings, and a few other bug fixes. Initial text bootstrapping is faster due to some screen trickery and denser packing of data.
2.0.1 – March 21, 2015
* [Audio] Client sends test stream of data for volume tuning on host side
* [Server] Text bootstrapping data is packed more densely for faster transfer
* Server and client agree on more situations where a transfer should be aborted
* [Client] Don’t hang on a GS on startup if a connection isn’t pre-established
* [Server] Flush the serial send buffer occasionally for our native serial port friends