The Fetch FTP client for Mac OS X has been updated. Fetch is a popular FTP client which runs on most newer macs and requires Mac OS X version 10.5 or newer. It supports both standard FTP as well as SFTP protocols. The package is available from Fetch Softworks for $29.95 for the full package.
Some of the new features in Fetch include:
- View the overall progress and time remaining of multi-file transfers
- Sync shortcuts between Macs using Dropbox or a shared file server
- Find field for filtering the file list to show only the files you want
- Support for preserving the modification dates of uploaded files
Version 5.7.7 was also released with a bevy of fixes and updates including the following:
The fixes and improvements in Fetch 5.7.7 are:
- Fixed a problem with the Edit command on macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Fixed a problem with copying URLs on macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Fixed a problem uploading files over TLS to vsFTPd 3.0.3 servers
- Fixed a problem with long mirror operations
- Fixed a -982 font error on Korean systems
- Fixed a problem with BinHex encoding of files without resource forks
This update is free to all users who have purchased Fetch after 28 January 2009 or who have version 5.5 or newer. You can purchase the update for 10$ if you have an older version of the program.
To get the download, check out the Fetch Version 5.7.7. page at: