A2Command, the Norton Commander style file manager for the Apple ][ series computer has been updated. Version 1.1 was releaved by author Peyton Byrd with the following updates and changes:
- This new release features several bugfixes and some improvements including:
- Added support for the new cc65 functions for listing devices.
- Fixed viewer to avoid crashing when many spaces are present in one line.
- Corrected the single file selection when copying.
- Lowercase and uppercase commands are now active.
- Date and time are kept when copying files.
- Fixed some glitches when scrolling through long file lists.
the source code for the program is available and all items related to A2Command are free downloads. For more information or to download A2Command, go to the A2Command website at: