Message from Daniel Kruszyna:
Hello All, I’ve released a new version of sixtyfive, my forth-style assembler.
Here are the changes:
- Miscellaneous new 8 bit definitions: prntx and text window direct page locations.
- Miscellaneous new IIgs bit definitions: ADB modifier and status registers.
- New standalone script which converts the sector order of floppy images from the command line. The existing sector conversion support was limited to operating on assembler segments.
- New higher level interface for creating ProDOS images. Includes volume and subdirectory creation and allocation of directory entries. New example OVERLAY40 which overlays one 40 column text screen over another.
- New example REVERSEDUET which reverses an Electric Duet file. This program was used to create the back side of Drift.
- New example REVERSEHGR which reflects a HIRES image about the origin.
- New example SHOWKEYS which displays keypresses.
- Refactored the cmp macro to support arbitrary operand widths and to work with both 8 and 16 bit accumulator modes.
- Improved NakedOS support to write files from the host filesystem as well as assembler segments.
- Fixed an issue when using else, in 6502 mode. else, now generates an absolute jump instead of a branch always in this situation. bra, is only available on the 65c02 and 65c816 processors.
- And probably other minor changes as well.
Thanks and enjoy.
Please follow and like us: