The popular Apple II emulator for the Windows PC is now better than before with this latest version that incorporates the following improvements:
- [Feature #4399] Allow Z80 SoftCard to be inserted into slot 4 or 5. (Allows CP/M v3 to work)
- Reworked Configuration (property sheets) to allow multiple hardware changes.
- Updated Help .chm with info on No-Slot clock.
- Floating bus not returned for empty slot $Cnxx addresses. Fixes:
- – A2VGA.DSK: Apple][VGA card detection.
- – [Bug #018643] Mabel’s Mansion.
- [Feature #005552] Mouse wasn’t working for BeagleWrite / MultiScribe.
Please follow and like us: