From Claudio Parmigiani:
Dear friends, Antonino Porcino and I have the pleasure to share with you our latest project:
Apple-1 microSD Storage Card.
- Compatible with Originals/Replicas
- Command Line Interface MS-DOS/Linux style
- Fast loading/saving of INTEGER BASIC / ML / etc. programs
- Full support of APPLESOFT LITE BASIC with dedicated load/save/menu
- FAT32 filesystem, directories/subdirectories supported
- Compatible with CFFA1/PRODOS naming system (CiderPress not needed)
- Very large storage capacity
- Built-in full RAM expansion, with possibility to replace the on-board RAM
- Full implementation of the VIA 65C22, also available for your projects
- 8 kB EEPROM + ATmega328P for a fast&friendly interface
- Open source firmware for future updates and improvements
The link to the complete documentation is in the video description:https://youtu.be/pd1Dmlf3828Enjoy!
Please follow and like us: