The Applewin Apple II Emulator has been updated. Applewin 1.29.8 was released with the following updates and changes:
- [Bug #749] Hotkeys to change emulation speed using Ctrl+n: now ignored if ALT is pressed.
- [Bug #748] DiskII: data latch returns a rand() value when no disk is in drive.
- [Bug #746] Debugger: correctly repaint Apple II screen when showing it from debugger.
- [Bug #745] WOZ: Support for large tracks.
- [Bug #743] Added new command line switches:
- -left-alt-control-buttons : left-ctrl=button0, left-alt=button1
- -right-alt-control-buttons : right-alt=button0, right-ctrl=button1
- -swap-buttons : for swapping buttons 0 & 1
- [Bug #733] Alternate fix for WOZ ‘Wasteland’.
- [PR #723] Fixed way to clear a std::string.
- Configuration->Input: Added ‘Swap 0/1’ toggle for swapping buttons 0 & 1.
- WOZ support: Removed version check on INFO section.
- Display MessageBox with all unsupported commands that were passed in (can choose to continue or exit).
- Debugger: Added new ‘cycles <abs|rel>’ command to show cycles as absolute or relative.
You can download the latest version of the Applewin Apple II Emulator and its source code from the Applewin Github page at: