The Applewin Apple II Emulator for Windows has been updated. Changes to version 1.29.11 of the Applewin emulator include the following:
- [Bug #771] Added new command line switch to load custom ROM: -rom .
- Supports 12KiB (at $D000) and 16KiB (at $C000) rom files.
- [Bug #765] Lancaster (Total Replay) hangs when starting second game.
- [Bug #734] DiskII controller card: support 13-sector firmware.
- The card auto-selects the firmware based on the .woz (v2 or higher) image properties.
- Only change the firmware at reset/reboot to avoid changing whilst running in $C6xx space!
- Fixes ‘The Best of MUSE’ & ‘MicroChess 2.0’ (#732)
You can download the latest version of Applewin from their Github page at: