The Applewin Apple II Emulator has been updated. Version 188.8.131.52 has been released by Tom Charlesworth, curator of the Applewin project. Included in this update are the following items:
- [Change #590] Apple II original: default to 48K (so no LC installed in slot-0).
- Added new command line switch: -s0 <languagecard|lc>
(‘lc’ is an alias for ‘languagecard’)
- When LC is in slot-0, it now use the Apple II+’s F8 (auto-start) ROM
- [Change #408] Support Saturn 64K and 128K cards in slot-0.
- Added new command line switch: -s0 <saturn|saturn64|saturn128>
(‘saturn’ is an alias for ‘saturn128’)
- [Bug #591] Save-state wasn’t preserving the ‘key-waiting’ flag.
- [Bug #587] Debugger: disassembly for branch targets < $1000 were missing the leading ‘0’.
For more information about the Applewin Emulator, check out the project website at:
For the latest release of the emulator go to: