The Applewin Apple II Emulator has been updated. Verison 184.108.40.206 is now available to all users. This update of Applewin includes a host of bug fixes including the following:
- [Bug #567] Fixed Mockingboard/6522: Reading the 6522’s IER now returns 0x80|IER.
- [Bug #556] Allow system key combinations to be read: Open Apple (left ALT) + ESC/SPACE/TAB.
- [Bug #555] Reverted 1.27.4’s “Fix for showing 559th DHGR vertical column”.
- So 559th DHGR vertical column remains hidden (this is still a bug).
- [Bug #330] Any Key Down (AKD) wasn’t working for the multi-key case.
You can download the latest version of Applewin from the Github page at: