To download the latest version of Virtual II, Go to the Virtual II website at: http://www.virtualii.com
- Support for the “woz” disk image format. The woz format and implementation guide was created by John Morris in conjunction with his Applesauce project. It allows for disk images that are like a carbon copy of the original disk – even their copy protection checks can’t tell the difference.
- The disk search window now allows selecting a “custom” fle system (i.e. none of the well-known file systems). This makes it easy to find copy-protected woz disks, either by disk name or by included meta data.
- Added a pull-down menu, along with keyboard shortcuts, to eject disks from their drives.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the disk recalibration sound to continue playing for too long.
- Cassette tape files (.cass) now show the correct icon / preview in the Finder.
- Updated diskette and cassette tape icons to high resolution (retina) quality.
Please follow and like us: