Tom Charelsworth has updated the Applewin Apple II Emulator. Version 18.104.22.168 includes a host of changes and fixes including:
Full release that rolls-up all the changes and fixes from the 1.26.2 & 1.26.3 experiment builds.
Changes to the system include:
- [Change #428] Added Config Input option to use PC Joystick 1 Thumbstick 2 for emulated Joystick 2
- play Nick Westgate’s updated Robotron using gamepads with two analog thumbsticks, eg. Logitech F310, PS4 DualShock 4, Xbox controller
- [Change #528] Improved logging to log when Apple2 type changes
- [Change #469] New -no-printscreen-key switch to prevent the PrintScreen key from being registered.
- Swapping disks while a drive is on now warns and prompts if you still wish to do this instead of silently failing with no feedback.
- [PR #441] Update zlib to latest version 1.2.11
- [PR #275] Attenuate speaker (and 8-bit DAC) output sample after 0.25s of inactivity
For more information about the Applewin Emulator or to download the latest version, go to the Applewin Github page at: