According to Gerard,
- Added Dark Mode support for macOS 10.14 (Mojave).
- Woz disk image files are now shown correctly (enabled) in the disk open panel.
- Reading an empty diskette drive did not trigger an I/O error – the drive just spun endlessly. This now works correctly.
- Writing to a diskette while more than one diskette is mounted could result in a corrupt disk image. This has been fixed.
- On the iMac Pro, game paddle emulation with a USB / Bluetooth game pad did not work correctly. To solve this, and to make the app future-proof again, this part of the app has been fully rewritten using modern API.
- Redesigned the game pad configuration window.
- Fixed an issue that could result in Virtual ][ becoming unresponsive when performing diskette I/O at top speed.
- The app crashed in macOS 10.11 and 10.12 when selecting “Import Disk Images in Spotlight”. This has been fixed.
- Changed the way the command key is handled, improving compatibility with some text editors (such as UCSD Pascal 1.2).
- Fixed an issue that caused the ImageWriter configuration window to remain visible after clicking OK or Cancel.
- Solved several crashes.
The update is recommended for all users, because it fixes a bug that could corrupt disk image files. The release contains improvements, and also adds support for macOS Mojave’s Dark Mode.You can download the latest version of the Virtual II emulator from the website at: http://www.virtualii.com
Please follow and like us: