The Applewin Apple II Emulator for Windows operating systems has been updated. Applewin Version 1.29.12 includes numerous changes and updatees including the following:
- [PR #757] Allow use of an INI-file for configuration instead of the Registry (fixes #709).
- new command line switch: -conf
- [Change #773] Added Apple II J-Plus support.
- [Bug #778] Fixed for when Joystick(s) are disabled.
- [Bug #777] Fixed Phasor speech (SSI263) to match Mockingboard (when in Mockingboard mode).
- [PR #775] Debugger: Fixed so that hitting “=” in the debugger sets PC to the current cursor address.
You can download the Applewin Apple II emulator as well as its source code from Github at: https://github.com/AppleWin/AppleWin/releases
Please follow and like us: