The Applewin Apple II Emulator has been updated. Applewin version 1.29.13 includes a host of changes and fixes including the following:
- [Bug #790] Fixed regression for -d1,-d2 & -s7-empty-on-exit (introduced at 18.104.22.168).
- [Change #787] Debugger: Extended ‘cycles part’ command to do timings relative to a user-specified base.
- [Change #783] Debugger: Extended ‘tf’ command to include cycle count.
- [Change #720] Debugger: Added more symbols to APPLE2E.SYM.
- NB. LC ($C08n) symbols are now correct for the LC, so ‘LDA $C08C,X’ will disassemble as ‘LDA LCRAMIN1_,X’ instead of ‘LDA DATASTROBE,X’. But now perhaps less helpful when stepping Disk II code.
- [PR #785] Debugger: Improvements to Bookmarks.
- AppleWin.chm: Added debugger help about Bookmarks.
Applewin is a highly developed Apple II Emulator project managed by Tom Charlesworth that runs on a variety of Windows based systems. You can download the latest version of Applewin from the Applewin Github page at: https://github.com/AppleWin/AppleWin/releases