The Applewin Apple II Emulator for Windows has been updated. Version 22.214.171.124 was released with a host of video related fixes and changes including the following:
- [Change #631] Improvements for the RGB AppleColor card:
- Relax the video-mode precondition to just ignore if VF_MIXED (previously required HIRES on) for Apple II Desktop.
- Changing from DHGR B&W mode to HGR remains in B&W (color burst is off).
- For ‘50% scan lines’, don’t blend in NTSC B&W mode, as this was inconsistent with the RGB colour rendering.
- [Change #633] Improvements for the RGB AppleColor card:
- Improved the video-mode precondition to ignore if 80COL ($C00C/D) occurs before DHIRESON ($C05F) for Renegade.
- Support new switch -rgb-card-invert-bit7 to invert bit7 for Dragon Wars.
You can download the latest version of the Applewin emulator from the Applewin Github site at: https://github.com/AppleWin/AppleWin