Tom Harte has updated the Clock Signal multi platform emulator. This release updates to the Apple II and Macintosh emulation sections of the program. Included in the update list are the following:
- adds support for Macintosh drive images, in addition to its existing support for volume images;
- substantially improves messaging and semantics around ROM loading, hopefully to ease application setup;
- accepts state snapshots by drag and drop, in addition to regular media images;
- adds a square-pixel option for Apple II emulation, following verification that some monitors were so configured
- corrects a potential inconsistency in the Master System’s handling of interrupts.
This emulator allows users to not only emulate the Apple II and Macintosh but also a host of other computing platforms including the following:
Apple II/II+ and IIe;
Commodore Vic-20 (and Commodore 1540/1);
|Macintosh 512ke and Plus;|
Sega Master System;
Sinclair ZX80/81; and
Sinclair ZX Spectrum.
For more information or to download the latest release of the Clock Signal Emulator, go to the Github page for the emulator at: https://github.com/TomHarte/CLK
Please follow and like us: