Tom Harte has released an update to the ClockSignal Emulator for MacOS. The emulator is a multi-platform emulation system which allows clock signal accurate emulation of retro computing platforms.
The updated release of the ClockSignal Emulator includes the following changes:
- partially enables a properly-serialised blitter for the Amiga, mostly replacing the tentative instant blitter of previous releases;
- adds 1mb and 4mb RAM size options for the Atari ST;
- improves support for .ST disk images of non-default geometry;
- resolves a crash on macOS when the app needs to request user provision of ROMs; and
- gives a version number to macOS builds.
You can download the latest version of the ClockSignal emulator from the Github website at: