From Kent Dickey, curator of the KEGS Apple IIgs Emulator has announced an update for Mac OS and Linux. KEGS v1.16 has been released with the following changes:
– Better cursor focus tracking, less likely to have an invisible cursor
when KEGS is no longer the active window.
– F5 now toggles the status display at the bottom on/off. This state can
be saved in config.kegs.
– Added Dynapro image support–mount a host directory as a ProDOS image of
up to 32MB, to allow easy moving of files to/from emulation.
– Add limited Video Overlay Card (VOC) support to add new SHR mode of 640×400
– You can “D”uplicate any disk image to a new file, and “V”erify any ProDOS
You can download KEGS 1.16 from the KEGS Sourceforge page at: