Thanks to the vivid support and feedback of the Apple II community ID2 V.2.11 is now officially released into the wild tonight.
The new version contains bug fixes and enhancements:
- BugFix: Detection of SLOT AUX on Apple //e with a 6502 CPU had a bug showing the card physically in AUX SLOT to be listed in SLOT 7. With a 65C02 CPU the detection worked correctly. This has been fixed in this version.
- BugFix: Slot scans for SATURN RAM cards now also take place in slots 5, 6 and 7 without overwriting a physical disk connected to a Disk ][ controller in one of these slots (and also no overwrite will happen in all of the other slots).
- Update: Tiny tool SLOTSUCKER which reads the ROM space of a card and saves it to a file on disk. It is possible to suck ROM data from SLOT AUX now if an 80-column card inserted in SLOT AUX is shown as unidentified on the results page. Please send me the ROM footprint of any unidentified cards if you like!
New cards/hardware detected:
- CFFA 2000
- CFFA 3000
- Disk Drive 3,5″ as SmartPort device
- MicroDrive Turbo
- CCS7710 asynchronuous serial card
- Videx 80-column card ROM V2.3
- Yellowstone Disk Controller
Information about the tool and DSK-images:
Visit 8-Bit-Shack’s website: https://8bitshack.org/post/id2/
Please follow and like us: