Remy Gilbert has announced an update to his A2osX Multi-Tasking operating system for the Apple II. Version 0.92+ of A2osX has introduced a number of major updates to the kernal and APIs of the OS. According to the A2osX Github page, some of the changes to the system include:
- support of an enhanced shell
- support of many new scripting capabilities
- the ability to redirect and eventually piping output
- Current kernel also supports multiple virtual terminals
- Support for TCP (via TELNETD) and serial (SSC driver) terminals.
FOr more information about A2osX or to download the latest floppies of the build, check out the A2osX Github page at: