This release is mainly cleanup of the current bug list. Please watch your step, lots of squashed bugs around here. Maybe a new feature or two as well.
- Added file system support for Lisa Monitor.
- Preliminary support for loading DiscFerret DFI images for single-sided 5.25 disks.
- Improved geometry calculations for disks that lie about sector numbers.
- Improved data repair by looking at more neighboring tracks.
- Fixed: Flux Imager saving could sometimes encounter errors when saving as illegal filenames, and then it won’t let you save at all.
- Better filtering of illegal volume names on FAT12 disks.
- Fixed: Disk Analyzer wasn’t properly enabling the Save function after a metadata edit.
- Fixed: The Commodore Load string metadata wasn’t properly displaying in the metadata editor.
- Enable Compare/Repair button in Disk Analyzer only if a disk has valid geometry.
- Cleaned up 5.25 Diagnostics tests.
- Fixed: Disk Writer 3.5 would ALWAYS sync a disk if a sync sensor was found. It will now respect the Force Sync checkbox.
- Fixed: Exporting an oddball 800K MFS disk now works properly.
- The usual cleanup of small UI issues and bug fixes.
You can download the latest version of the software from:
Please follow and like us: