AvailabilityAll About Applesoft: Enhanced Edition is available through the A.P.P.L.E. bookstore with production and fulfillment by Lulu.com. A disk image for the programs is available on the Apps page.
- Table of Contents.
- Over 40 utility programs and library routines designed to promote your understanding of Applesoft BASIC through tips and techniques.
- A guided Applesoft tour, construction of BASIC, in-ROM Routines, Strings, Memory Usage, Machine Language Extensions, and Ampersand Extensions.
- Functions of many major Applesoft Subroutines, Entry Points, and Registers.
- A comprehensive primer on structured BASIC programming.
- Integrating Applesoft Hi-res Graphics Routines from assembly language.
- Detailed descriptions of simple Variables – Real, Integer, String, and Function.
- Unique ways to change the Reset Vector to make it do your bidding.
- Peeks, Pokes and Calls – memory locations for fun and practical use.
- Recommended for programmers of all levels, while being ideal for intermediate and advanced levels.
ProducersBrian Wiser — Apple consultant, historian and archivist. Designer, editor, and co-producer of several books including: Cyber Jack: The Adventures of Robert Clardy and Synergistic Software, Synergistic Software: The Early Games, Nibble Viewpoints: Business Insights From the Computing Revolution, The WOZPAK Special Edition: Steve Wozniak’s Apple-1 & Apple II Computers, The Colossal Computer Cartoon Book: Enhanced Edition, and What’s Where in the Apple: Enhanced Edition. Producer/Director of the documentary film Done The Impossible: The Fans’ Tale of Firefly & Serenity, Beagle Bros and Applied Engineering webmaster. Brian also co-produced the retro iOS game Structris, and is a co-producer/writer for CallApple.org and Call-A.P.P.L.E. magazine. Bill Martens — Apple historian and enthusiast, Programmer, President of Apple Pugetsound Program Library Exchange (A.P.P.L.E.) and co-producer of Call-A.P.P.L.E. magazine, Cyber Jack, Synergistic Software: The Early Games, Nibble Viewpoints, The WOZPAK Special Edition, and What’s Where in the Apple: Enhanced Edition. Bill also co-produced and co-programmed the retro iOS game Structris.
PublisherApple Pugetsound Program Library Exchange (A.P.P.L.E.) has been a global Apple user group since 1978, with membership peaking near 50,000 in 1985. Offering many services, A.P.P.L.E. is also a book publisher and game developer, and has produced over a dozen new book titles since 2013 in addition to over 100 Apple software titles. A.PP.L.E. produced and published the The WOZPAK Special Edition – a detailed book containing Steve Wozniak’s restored handwritten notes and printouts about his Apple II computer, as well as a forward from Steve Wozniak and other Apple legends. They also publish: Tome of Copy Protection, Cyber Jack: The Adventures of Robert Clardy and Synergistic Software, Synergistic Software: The Early Games, Nibble Viewpoints: Business Insights From the Computing Revolution by Mike Harvey, What’s Where in The Apple: Enhanced Edition, The Colossal Computer Cartoon Book: Enhanced Edition by David H. Ahl, The A.P.P.L.E. 1978 and 1979 Compendiums, and the retro iOS game Structris. Press information is available at: www.callapple.org/press
Please follow and like us: