AvailabilityCall-A.P.P.L.E. Magazine: 40th Anniversary is available through the A.P.P.L.E. bookstore with production and fulfillment by Lulu.com. The full-color magazine is available in paperback – on regular or premium paper.
- 40 Years: From the Basement to the Tower
- My Take on A.P.P.L.E. History (by Val J. Golding)
- A.P.P.L.E. History Across 40 Years
- 40 Years On – My Memories of Val (by Bob Clardy)
- The Founding of APDA – The Apple Programmers and Developers Association: How A.P.P.L.E. Created an Institution (by Don Williams)
- The CRPG Book Project: Role-Playing Game History 1975-2015
- Roger Wagner to Keynote KansasFest 2018
- Cross Chase: A Massively 8-Bit Multi-System Game (by Fabrizio Caruso)
- 6502 Assembler Tricks: Self-modifying code based on the 3D Demo (by Dr. Marc A. Golombeck)
- PLASMA 1.0 Programming Language Released (by David Schmenk)
- Blankenship BASIC: The Return of the Programmer
- Happy Birthday Steve Jobs!
- VCF Pacific Northwest 2018 (by Evan Koblentz)
- VCF Pacific Northwest in Photos (by Kevin Savetz)
- VCF Southeast gets its First Vendor (David Greelish)
- Freshly Squeezed Reviews: HomePod Brings Me Accessibility
ProducersBrian Wiser — Apple consultant, historian and archivist. Designer, editor, and co-producer of several books including: Cyber Jack: The Adventures of Robert Clardy and Synergistic Software, Synergistic Software: The Early Games, Nibble Viewpoints: Business Insights From the Computing Revolution, The WOZPAK Special Edition: Steve Wozniak’s Apple-1 & Apple II Computers, The Colossal Computer Cartoon Book: Enhanced Edition, and What’s Where in the Apple: Enhanced Edition. Producer/Director of the documentary film Done The Impossible: The Fans’ Tale of Firefly & Serenity, Beagle Bros and Applied Engineering webmaster. Brian also co-produced the retro iOS game Structris, and is a co-producer/writer for CallApple.org and Call-A.P.P.L.E. magazine. Bill Martens — Apple historian and enthusiast, Programmer, President of Apple Pugetsound Program Library Exchange (A.P.P.L.E.) and co-producer of Call-A.P.P.L.E. magazine, Cyber Jack, Synergistic Software: The Early Games, Nibble Viewpoints, The WOZPAK Special Edition, and What’s Where in the Apple: Enhanced Edition. Bill also co-produced and co-programmed the retro iOS game Structris.
PublisherApple Pugetsound Program Library Exchange (A.P.P.L.E.) has been a global Apple user group since 1978, with membership peaking near 50,000 in 1985. Offering many services, A.P.P.L.E. is also a book publisher and game developer, and has produced over a dozen new book titles since 2013 in addition to over 100 Apple software titles. A.PP.L.E. produced and published the The WOZPAK Special Edition – a detailed book containing Steve Wozniak’s restored handwritten notes and printouts about his Apple II computer, as well as a forward from Steve Wozniak and other Apple legends. They also publish: Tome of Copy Protection, Cyber Jack: The Adventures of Robert Clardy and Synergistic Software, Synergistic Software: The Early Games, Nibble Viewpoints: Business Insights From the Computing Revolution by Mike Harvey, What’s Where in The Apple: Enhanced Edition, The Colossal Computer Cartoon Book: Enhanced Edition by David H. Ahl, The A.P.P.L.E. 1978 and 1979 Compendiums, and the retro iOS game Structris. Press Information is available at: www.callapple.org/press
Please follow and like us: