The Applewin Apple II Emulator for windows has been updated. The version 1.29.10 update of Applewin focuses primarily on the emulators support for the WOZ format created by John Morris’ Applesauce FDC.
Changes in the release include:
- [PR #756] Write support for WOZ1/WOZ2 images.
- Fixes titles that need write support (see: #686, #704, #705).
- Allow creation of a blank (WOZ2) image (see AppleWin.chm: ‘Creating Disk Images’).
- multi-file zip support extended to scan for the first valid image.
- useful for most woz-a-day multi-file zips which have at least 2 entries and previously needed unzipping.
- NB. files in multi-file zips are still write-protected (same for all image types, not just woz).
You can download the latest version of the emulator from the Applewin Github page at: https://github.com/AppleWin/AppleWin/releases/tag/v220.127.116.11