The Applewin Apple II Emulator has been updated. New items in version 1.29.15 of the Tom Charesworth maintained Applewin Emulator include:
- [Change #764] Fully support the RGB cards, and introduce a new ‘Color (RGB Card/Monitor)’ dedicated video mode.
- [PR #837] Support for ‘Le Chat Mauve’ Eve and Féline RGB cards.
- [PR #826] Support for Video7’s SL7 RGB card.
- New command line switch to select RGB card type: -rgb-card-type: apple (default), sl7, eve, feline
- New command line switches for SL7: -rgb-card-foreground & -rgb-card-background
- NB. The previous ‘Color (RGB Monitor)’ has now been renamed to ‘Color (Composite Idealized)’.
- [Change #817] Request for key-accelerators for UI operations.
- Ctrl+F3/F4 will show the Drive-1/Drive-2 pop-up menus. (Then use cursor up/down to pick a menu item.)
- [Change #691] Improved determining path & filename when saving/loading a save-state.
- [Bug #838] Improved support for accented ANSI chars in pathnames in save-states.
- [Bug #612] Support IRQ cycle-accuracy in full-speed (unthrottled) mode.
- [Bug #608] Fixed regression in Broadsides’ Mockingboard detection (introduced at 22.214.171.124).
- Extended support for command line switches -d1,-d2,-s5d1,-s5d2,-h1,-h2 such that if the param is “”, then it will eject/unplug the disk/harddisk.
- Development PRs to improve code quality: #840, #842, #843, #847
You can download the latest version of the Applewin Emulator from their Github website at: https://github.com/AppleWin/AppleWin/releases/