Tom Charlesworth has released a new edition of the Applewin Apple II Emulator for windows. Version 1.30.8 is the latest version and includes a lot of new debugger features and bug fixes.
- [Bug #1023] WOZ support: Tweak to track sync support.
- [Bug #1020] WOZ support: Significant bit-cells after a gap between latch access upped from 50 to 100.
- Fixes: What’s My Logic, Forbidden Quest, The Isle of Mem.
- [Bug #1018] Support AN3 for //e models.
- [Bug #1015] Registry: fix support for legacy ‘Harddisk Enable’ key.
- [PR #1028] Internal: Split 6522 out of MB code and into own class (bumps MB version in save-state).
- [PR #1025] Load save-state for Cards: improve error messages. [audetto]
- [PR #1014] Correct BMP creation. [audetto]
- SSC: Fix for command line -dcd not being honoured. (Regression)
- VidHD: Fix load save-state for II/II+ when VidHD’s SHR is being updated.
- Debugger: see Debugger_Changelog.txt, but including:
- Added: CD now detects “..” to change to the previous directory and chops the trailing sub-directory from the current path.
- Changed: Disassembly window now lists symbol labels and symbol target address from User2 in orange.
- Added: Branch instructions now show target address.
- Added: Disassembly window now shows signed decimal values for immediate values.
You can download the latest version of the Applewin Apple II Emulator from the Github page at: