An update to the Applewin Apple II emulator has been released. Applewin 1.30.10 was released by Tom Charlesworth as a major bug fix update and includes the following change:
- [Change #51097] Extend Uthernet II to support DNS offloading. [@audetto]
- Details: https://github.com/a2retrosystems/uthernet2/wiki/Virtual-W5100-with-DNS
- No need for ethernet, so now works with host PC’s WiFi.
- Supported by @oliverschmidt‘s A2Stream v1.2.
- NB. This virtual DNS is enable by default (but can be disabled via the Config UI).
- NB. Real W5100 chips don’t offer this!
- [Bug #1078] WOZ support: Better LSS support for reading write-protect.
- Fix images ‘Run For It’ and ‘Stickybear Town Builder’ (both when write-protected).
- [PR #1100] Uthernet II fixes for UDP and IPRAW modes. [@audetto]
- [PR #1084 + others] Internal: refactor debugger. [@kiyolee]
- Fix Phasor card: use correct primary AY8913 for Phasor-native & MB modes (now checked in mb-audit v1.2).
- Command line: add -wav-speaker & -wav-mockingboard
- Save a .wav of either Speaker or Mockingboard audio output during the emulation session.
- Warning: there’s no file size limit, so it just keeps saving until AppleWin exits.
You can download the latest release from the Applewin Github Page at:
Please follow and like us: