Happy 2020! It’s time for another friendly two-liners progamming exhibition and this time we’re going to try out a theme: “80’s Arcade”!
Write and submit your most impressive and inspired code that showcases the Apple II and your abilites as it relates to the theme above (and your own personal interpretation of course) and submit it by March 31st, 2020.
The winner selected will receive a $100 USD gift card and all the bragging rights that can fit into the DOS 3.3 VTOC. The second prize winner will receive a $25 USD gift card.
Some brief rules:
* Your submission must be of your own creation and must fit into two lines of Applesoft BASIC code
* Submissions may be sent in PM, posted as a comment in this thread, or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “TWO-LINER”
* Submissions from outside this group are welcome, feel free to share this post with your friends
* Although you will retain all rights to your code, you hereby give me permission to place your submissions on a compilation disk to be given away as a FREE download in the future
* All decisions by the judges (my kids, myself, and a few selected in the group) are final
* All entries must be received by March 31st, 2020 at 10:00PM Mountain