We’re rapidly approaching the midway point for the first two-liners programming exhibition of 2020! We currently have 9 shining, stellar examples of the “80’s Arcade” theme and have enjoyed playing them all over the past several weeks!
If you’re still interested in participating, there’s plenty of time left! Write and submit your most impressive and inspired code that showcases the Apple II and your abilities as it relates to the theme above (and your own personal interpretation of course) and submit it by March 31st, 2020.
The winner selected will receive a $100 USD gift card and all the bragging rights that can fit into the DOS 3.3 VTOC. The second prize winner will receive a $25 USD gift card.
Some brief rules:
* Your submission must be of your own creation and must fit into two lines of Applesoft or Integer BASIC code
* Submissions may be sent in PM, posted as a comment in this thread, or e-mailed to email@example.com with the subject “TWO-LINER”
* Submissions from outside this group are welcome, feel free to share this post with your friends
* Although you will retain all rights to your code, you hereby give me permission to place your submissions on a compilation disk to be given away as a FREE download in the future
* All decisions by the judges (my kids, myself, and a few selected in the group) are final
* All entries must be received by March 31st, 2020 at 10:00PM Mountain
* Extra points for entries submitted on February 30th-31st.