Titanium Software has releases the latest update to the OnyX maintenance software for Mac OS X. OnyX is a software package for the Mac which allows the user to perform system maintenance tasks, clean up their system, and clear unused data from their Machines.
The program can also be used to repair file permissions on your hard drive as well as log files which become burdensome to machines. You can even schedule regular cleanup and maintenance tasks using the program.
OnyX version 3.1.2, which is designed to run on the latest version of Mac OS X, 10.11 El Capitan, contains a number of improvements and fixes including:
• Deleting the logs improved
• Deleting the archived logs improved
• Deleting the Internet cache improved
• Utilities > Visibility pane improved
• Parameters > Dock pane improved
• New option: Show/hide the Dock
• Parameters tabs rearranged
• New version integrated 3.9.2 of sqlite3
• Removed the “Display a message in the Notification Center” option in the Preferences pane
• Integrated new version of Network Link Conditioner
• Minor corrections
• Help updated and improved
OnyX is a freely downloadable App and can be downloaded directly from the Titanium Software website at: