The Ample MAME Apple related interface for MAC OS has been updated. kelvin Sherlock released the latest version of Ample, Version 0.242 to align up with MAME 0.242 as well as to add a few new features to the program including:
- Software list search has improved of diacritics.
- Software list search skips over a leading “the” since it’s often inconsistent.
- Fixed some issues with the selected MIDI device being forgotten when devices change.
- ROM Manager now has a “Move to Trash” menu item.
- Command-Shift-D will update the currently loaded bookmark.
You can download the latest version of the Ample interface from the Github page at: