Applewin Apple II Emulatorhas been updated. Verion 1.29.7 has been released and fixes a host of bugs. Some of the changes included are as follows:
- [Change #726] Disk II card: supported in slot 5 via ‘-s5 diskii’ command line.
- [Change #737] Debugger: Changed ‘cycles’ to show the cycle delta since the step/breakpoint etc.
- [Bug #740] Debugger: gr/hgr/dgr/dhgr commands will honour the state of the MIXED mode.
- [Bug #733] Fixed WOZ ‘Wasteland’ and also NIB ‘Wasteland’.
- [Bug #451] Debugger: fix for BPM[R|W] triggering on control-flow instructions’ target address.
- [Bug #355] For first-time installs of AppleWin, soundtype now defaults to WAVE (was NONE).
- [PR #730] Speed-up for ‘Color (RGB Monitor)’ video mode.
For more information about Applewin or to download the latest version of the emulator, check out the Applewin Github releases page at: https://github.com/AppleWin/AppleWin/releases
Please follow and like us: