The latest update to the Applesauce Floppy Disk Controller client software has been released. Version 1.72 and 1.72.1 of the Applesauce FDC Client includes the following changes:
Improvements and Fixes in 1.72.0
- The Fast Imager gets a big power up this release with support for imaging disks that have mixed track formats (like an FM-encoded track 0 with the rest being MFM). It also now supports disk whose tracks change geometry, like using different sized sectors between tracks. Also some big additions to some of the data recovery techniques.
- Improvements to reading of DEC RX02 formatted disks.
- Improvements to DMK import and export.
- Fixed regression in reading of C64 disks.
Improvements and Fixes in 1.72.1
- I accidentally broke the fast imager file exporting. Fixed now.
- Improvements to the detection of tracks with valid signals.
- Fixed issue with exporting IMD files that have excluded sectors due to varying sector sizes (not supported by the format).
- More C64 improvements.
You can download the latest update through the Applesauce FDC Client Software Updater or from the Applesauce FDC Website at: