Gerard Putter has released an update to his Apple II emulator for Mac OS. Virtual II version 9.3 includes a bevy of changes and fixes including the following items:
- Added support for the 13-sector Disk ][ card.
- In macOS 10.15 (Catalina) the window position is now correctly restored when starting the application.
- Game controller calibration is now saved between runs of the applications.
- Improved the accuracy of the analog game paddle input values.
- Solved a number of issues of the embedded application A2V2 – it now works again in macOS 10.15 (Catalina).
- Fixed a subtle error in handling the 80Store memory switch in the Apple //e. This enhances general compatibility.
- Fixed an issue that caused the arrow keys to produce wrong key codes if “Use Command Key as Open Apple” was active.
- Solved a few layout issues in the Video Inspector and Memory Banks Inspector.
- Solved a number of crashes.
You can download the latest version of the Virtual II emulator from the Virtual II website at: